Monday, September 17, 2012

TOPICS FOR PRESENTATION

"I am writing a research paper and

1)My native language is not English.
-All of my sentences sound the same.

2)I'm having problems getting started.
-I'm not sure how to write the kind of paper my teacher assigned.

3)I'd like some tips for developing my ideas.
-I'd like to work on sensory details."                 (Taken from http://leo.stcloudstate.edu/)


As an international student I would like to develop my writing skills. What a discover is, I don't know how to use transition words. Thus my papers usually sound same. Because of that I choose my first topic.

The reason of choosing my second topic is having hard time with my biology papers. I don't have many experience on specific type of papers. Therefore I choose this topic to develop myself on that point.

The last topic that I choose is for making my papers more excited and descriptive.

No comments:

Post a Comment